Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dirty Dozen


A few months ago we had a wonderful speaker, Brenna Stull, come and speak to our MOPS group about the Family Dinner.  She shared with us wonderful ideas and strategies.  One thing that she touched on was the "dirty dozen".  These are the fruits and veggies that you should buy organic to lower your pestiside exposure.  I know all of us would like to feed our families the "best", but lets face it most of us can not afford to buy everything organic.  So I believe this is a great way to improve your families diet and health without breaking the bank. 

I just pinned the following illustration on Pinterest and I thought I would share.  This is a wonderful illustration on what we should try to buy organic and what we can buy "regular".

No comments:

Post a Comment